Research and practice
Understand, critique and apply the latest research and strategies in early childhood education to improve your practice and ensure better outcomes for children.
Be an advocate for early childhood education through effective leadership. Apply strategies across pedagogical practices and programs to instigate change for the benefit of children, students and the community.
Develop a global perspective of early childhood education and its impact on curriculum, education systems, community and leadership across Australia and in local contexts.
Language and literacy
Explore evidence-based research on teaching and learning language and literacy in contemporary early childhood contexts.
- Leading Education in a Global Context
- Assessment in Education: Policies, Pedagogy and Equity
- Inquiry-Based Practice
- Advanced Seminar
- Leading Early Childhood Pedagogy and Practice (0-8 years)
- Leading Family and Community in the Early Years (0-8 years)
- Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood Education
- Language and Literacy in Early Childhood
Studying online with ECU
We have been rated five stars for students' overall education experience by the 2021 Good Universities Guide. At ECU, you will receive the support you need to succeed when fitting study into your already busy life.
Not only are our teaching staff supportive and attentive - you will also have a dedicated Student Success Advisor to support you every step of the way at ECU.