Research and Practice
Critically reflect on and apply new theoretical perspectives on early childhood education to your practice.
Lead ethically and drive continuous improvement to assure quality programs and practices for all children in early childhood education.
Develop a global perspective of early childhood education and understand its impact on quality curriculum, education systems and leadership.
Be an advocate for children, families and communities by understanding the contemporary issues in pedagogical practices, policy, curriculum, assessment strategies and leadership that impact early childhood education.
- Leading Education in a Global Context
- Assessment in Education: Policies, Pedagogy and Equity
- Inquiry-Based Practice
- Advanced Seminar
- Leading Early Childhood Pedagogy and Practice (0-8 years)
- Leading Family and Community in the Early Years (0-8 years)
- Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood Education
- Language and Literacy in Early Childhood
Studying online with ECU
We have been rated five stars for students' overall education experience by the 2021 Good Universities Guide. At ECU, you will receive the support you need to succeed when fitting study into your already busy life.
Not only are our teaching staff supportive and attentive - you will also have a dedicated Student Success Advisor to support you every step of the way at ECU.