- Leading Education in a Global Context
- Assessment in Education: Policies, Pedagogy and Equity
- Inquiry-Based Practice
- Advanced Seminar
- Leading Early Childhood Pedagogy and Practice
- Leading Family and Community in the Early Years
- Contemporary Issues in Early Childhood Education
- Language and Literacy in Early Childhood
- Leading Under Challenging Circumstances
- Leading for Improvement
- Leading Staff
- Leading Community Engagement
Studying online with ECU
Australia's top-ranked public University for student experience 2-years in a row. Receive the support you need to succeed when fitting study into your already busy life.
Not only are our teaching staff supportive and attentive, you will also have a dedicated success advisor (SEA) to support you with all non-academic study questions throughout your time at ECU.